Monday, May 23, 2011

Quantico Quilt Progress

I mentioned several months ago that I was going to make a "man" quilt for my husband. After being on the back burner for some time, I've started working on it again and I feel like I'm finally making some progress. I like it more and more as I get further along in the process. I guess it has been worth it to convert my living room into a construction zone for the last couple of weeks. The pattern calls for all the squares to be sewn directly together, but I'm thinking about throwing a skinny bright-colored sashing around them all first. What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Colored sashing would be fun, especially if you use his favorite color (bright or deep).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think black sashing would look great.

    ReplyDelete