Quilt Block Fail

Amidst all the packing and moving craziness that's going on in my life right now, I decided to take a much needed sewing break. I purposefully didn't pack up a couple projects hoping I would be able to work on them a little here and there. I was inspired by Heather Mulder Peterson's awesome quilt here and decided to do something similar with this cute Denise Schmidt fabric I picked up at JoAnn.

Turns out these blocks are a nightmare to make... I managed to get four of them put together and now I think I might just wad it up and throw it in the trash.


I tried so hard to get these white X's to line up and it just didn't happen. This is exactly the kind of thing that stresses me out!

So much for getting a break from the stress of moving.

Comments

  1. In another life, I would have never thrown anything out. But we are in the midst of moving ourselves. And with all the stresses you are encountering now, you don't need yet another one. Either stash it away for a rainy day when you have more enthusiasm for it, or pitch it out, light it on fire, or stomp on it. It will do you good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts