Terrain Table Runners

The unpacking in our new house is coming to an end and my mom came to visit for the week, so I finally got to pull out my projects and finish a few up. Last Fall, my mom found several prints from Kate Spain's Terrain line. I've always liked this line. The colors are so saturated and the prints are interesting. I can't decide if they make me think of Spain, India, or the Caribbean...maybe all three? Anyway, they are fun fabrics for summer.




{Credit} Fabric: Terrain by Kate Spain for Moda. Sole by Valori Wells for Free Spirit. Pattern: (Top) Original. (Bottom) Inspired by Cluck Cluck Sew.
Both runners are available in the shop.
SOLD

Comments

  1. So, is the top one kind of like a log cabin pattern? Nice green vase, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts