Simple Dresser Runners

I recently finished up some very simple runners for my daughter's dresser and nightstand. They are whole-cloth and loosely machine quilted. The fabric is Hip Happy by Lizzie B Cre8tive for Henry Glass.


We were given her bedroom furniture by a neighbor. It's in good condition, but definitely "well-loved." The tops of the dressers are pretty scratched up from the years of use, but I had no desire to refinish or repaint.  I figured the easiest solution was to cover both of them with fabric.





With the runners in place, the furniture looks almost new. My mom also whipped up some simple curtains to complete the look. One room down...four to go!

Comments

  1. This is Mom-I think the runners turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute fabric! I like that the runners are just one piece with a border. They look great, and so do Mom's curtains, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts