Paintbox Progress

Last year, my mom-in-law and I started this fun quilt from Oh Fransson by Elizabeth Hartman. {This lady is amazing. I read her blog all the time and I love just about everything she comes up with.} We only work on the quilt when we are together which, unfortunately, isn't very often. As you can see, we are almost done with all the blocks and then we just need to sash them with some white linen. The only change we made to the pattern was making the centers of the blocks truly in the center, instead of offset to one side. 
Isn't this quilt going to be beautiful? By the way, did you know you can stick your quilt blocks on one of those fuzzy-backed tablecloths and they will stick? Makes for a cheap design board!
I love the simplicity of these blocks. They come together very quickly, too.
{Credit} Pattern: Paintbox by Elizabeth Hartman. Fabric: Kona solids and assorted prints

Comments

  1. Look at you!! This is an amazing blog! You're so talented, it's crazy. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom (Jana) introduced me to your blog and I love it. I'm sitting here drooling over your quilts! You do great work and I'm jealous of your fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts