Fall Quilt

Remember this guy? He's officially finished! I got this beautiful fabric last Fall from Mom-in-law for my birthday. A couple of weeks ago, I got it back from the machine quilter (she did an amazing job!) and Mom helped me with the binding. Just in time for October! You wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to hold it up in the first picture--the back is minky, so this thing is heavy!


{Credit} Pattern: Sticks and Stones by Sandy Gervais. Fabric: Gobble Gobble by Sandy Gervais. Machine Quilting: Lynne Peterson.

Comments

  1. That is beautiful!!! And how nice to have the nice soft minky side. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So beautiful. I love how quilting adds such depth and dimension to a quilt. Great job, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! You have a great talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts