New Projects

Well, I've been feeling the itch to start some new projects this week, so I pulled out some charm packs of April Cornell's Prayer Flag line that I've had in the closet for a year. These fabrics are beautiful. I think I could stare at them all day long. I know I want some applique on this one to spruce it up a bit, but I haven't come up with what yet.


I also decided to join the houndstooth craze and start a pink and black houndstooth quilt inspired mostly by Vanessa's pattern found here. Since I like figuring things out for myself, I made up my own measurements and methods for putting it together after looking at pictures for awhile. I think it's really fun and, surprisingly, it was quite easy to assemble. My mom thinks it needs a Scottie dog appliqued on it. So cute, right?

Comments

  1. Bec, I LOVE this idea! I can't wait to see it finished. The Scottie dog idea is way cute too. Maybe I'll have you make me one for my birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts