Blackbird Throw Pillow

I had so much fun making decorative pillows for my bedroom, that I've decided to take on a few more home decor type projects. Here's the first one:


I love how neutral the black, tan, and red paisley fabric is. It's also a more traditional fabric than I usually choose, but I think the raw-edge applique bird updates and modernizes (is that a word?) the whole thing. And who doesn't love a little hounds-tooth?


I posted it in the shop last night. We'll see what happens. So, now I'm trying to decide if I need to make it again in a different color scheme. What colors should I choose? What do you think?

Comments

  1. Love this pillow! So cute! next color scheme- how about gray and blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it, Katie. Are you thinking cobalt blue, turquoise?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts