Bryce Canyon Quilt Retreat

I just got back from an amazing, four-day quilt retreat in beautiful Bryce Canyon! My mom, mom-in-law, and I all bunked together and had a great time. This was my second time going and I had an even better time than last year.

My first class was this little beauty called Flowerbox by Connie Cawley and Carol Adams of Two Peas in a Pod.


My second class was Chicken Coop taught by Susan Greenhalgh.


My third class was totally out of the norm for me--Circles by Kaye Evans.


Works in progress:


Hopefully in the near future, I'll be posting pictures of my version of each of my teachers' quilts.

At the end of each night, we had a trunk show and got to see some amazing quilts by some really amazing women. Here were a few of my favorites:




I had such a good time and it was great to just be near so many talented women. I'm inspired and ready for a new year full of quilting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts