Houndstooth: Version 2

A couple weeks ago, I got a custom order on Etsy asking for my houndstooth baby quilt in black and white, rather than black and pink. She also specifically asked for a mustard yellow back and a bird applique, rather than a scottie dog. It's finished up now and ready to ship. I love this quilt. I don't think these colors would have been my first choice, but they really came together nicely. It's exciting to think that in just a few days a seven-month-old girl will be cuddling up to and drooling all over it. I hope it is well used!


{Credit} Pattern: Original. Fabric: Kona solids in black and white. Mustard fabric is Tuxedo by Henry Glass.

Comments

  1. That turned out so cute! I love the bird too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you posted the final product. It looks so good, I just know she will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts