Dress Up Days Leftovers

Using my leftover fabric from the pincushion and Little Diamonds quilt, I was able to put together this one last quilt. I'm pretty sure all the fabric is gone now. I had to supplement with some solid purple flannel and the peach stripe from Sandy Gervias' Objects of Desire line. This one is headed to a one-week-old baby girl tomorrow. I hope she has sweet dreams laying on it.




{Credit} Fabric: Dress Up Days by Doohikey Designs for Riley Blake & Objects of Desire by Sandy Gervais for Moda. Pattern: Original.

Comments

  1. Talking about making good use of fabric....you deserve a medal for that...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this one for my little girl, Juliana. We LOVE it. It goes everywhere with us! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts